Crumb Rubber Modified Bitumen (CRMB)
It uses homogenous as well as firm dissipation of crumb rubber in the original bitumen modification. Its production process comprise of a wide range of components i.e. crumb rubber, resins, hydrocarbon materials, natural asphalt, latex etc.
Application of CRMB
- Road construction, development and maintenance
- Highways, Junctions, Traffic denser roads, Airfield Runways, Heavy Traffic roads of Sea port, etc
- Better bonding agent
- Most suitable at high ambient temperature and loading
- Better viscosity and elastic recovery
- Enhanced flexibility and stability
- Optimal return on investment due to its cost-effectiveness
- Resistant to cracking leading to higher durability even in extreme weather conditions or during heavy traffics.